The quote process is simple and only takes five minutes. Don’t worry about your bill though , the cost of the call is on us!
Each property clearance we undertake is unique. In order to establish how much your clearance will cost, we will require some simple information from you. This includes:
- When you want the clearance to be completed
- The address of property to be cleared
- Parking or access restrictions
- Type and size of property including number of rooms
- What needs to stay or be removed
- Any other areas of the property to be cleared (garage, shed, loft etc)
- Any unusual or large items that need to be removed (pianos, tool benches, motorbikes etc)
If you are able to, please send any photos or videos (or links to either) of the property in its current state to email@example.com. This will assist us greatly in ensuring that you are quoted accurately. We can include our cleaning service into the quote at this point, if requested.
We are more than happy to quote via email or telephone.
We fully explain what we legally can and can’t remove.
We never charge extra for items like fridges, mattresses and TV’s.
Even if the job takes more than one day, we will only ever charge you for the quote and the cost of any extra loads on the van. Don’t worry though, our experience allows us to assess the property and let you know before we start, how many loads it will take. This is the final check in our quote process and ensures that the price accurately reflects the job you described to us. As we say, we can complete most two bedroom houses in under a day using just one van load!
We have the facilities to take payments in cash, cheque, debit card, credit card or direct bank transfer into our account. Once the clearance is complete and payment made, each customer is given copy of the receipt for their records.
Our promise to you:
We will ensure that we re-use, recycle or donate as much of your waste as possible
We always turn up. Our reputation is built around our 100% reliability
We will never raise the price once we have started the job
We will not stop or finish until the job is complete
We will never use sub-contractors, EVER
House Clearance Costs
We here at Right Way Round understand that when clearing a house there are many occasions when it is easier, a lot less stressful and more cost effective to commission a professional house clearance company.
When you consider the costs, paperwork, time and effort involved in completing the clearance yourself (arranging skips at £150 – £200 a time, applying for Highways permits for the skips to be sited on the roadside and the hassle of taking time off work to actually clear the property) you will quickly see that it can be a wise choice to call in the experts.
No chasing up councils for permits or pick-ups, no waiting on surly wagon drivers to pick up and replace skips which have been filled overnight by fly-tipper’s waste. No aches or pains caused by over-exertion!
We believe that the whole process of house clearing should be simple, reasonably priced and stress free.
Our prices include:
- A team of Professional, Courteous, Well trained and Uniformed staff
- A Luton style van which can hold between 1 – 1.5 tonne of Waste
- Full and comprehensive Public Liability Insurance of up to £5,000,000
- A full customer Invoice showing all company details and a receipt for payment
- A guarantee to complete the job for the price quoted, no matter how long it takes
Simple – Reasonably Priced – Stress Free
Call us today on 0800 024 8913 for your FREE QUOTE!